Seven years since the launch of the first digital credit offering in Kenya, this analysis from the Smart Campaign and microsave gives observations, insights and an understanding of digital credit and users in Kenya.
Making Digital Credit Truly Responsible: Insights from analysis of digital credit in Kenya
MicroSave Consulting (MSC) is a boutique consulting firm that has, for 20 years, pushed the world towards meaningful financial, social, and economic inclusion. With 11 offices around the globe, about 190 staff of different nationalities and varied expertise, we are proud to be working in over 50 developing countries. We partner with participants in financial services ecosystems to achieve sustainable performance improvements and unlock enduring value. Our clients include governments, donors, private sector corporations, and local businesses. We can help you seize the digital opportunity, address the mass market, and future-proof your operations.
Share this article
- Taxing Mobile Phone Transactions in Africa: Lessons from Kenya
- Designing Products and Developing Institutions to Serve Low-income Women”
- Fintech Development and Regulatory Frameworks in Indonesia
- Leveraging Digital Finance for Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Women and Money
- LISTEN NOW: Developments within the African Mobile Money Market, Focusing on Malawi
- Doing Business 2020
- Women, Business and the Law
- Designing fintech solutions for inclusion
- Pathways to Prosperity: 2019 Rural and Agricultural Finance State of the Sector Report